I am delighted to announce my first ever World Tour!
OK, maybe it’s just a Texas tour with a vacation to Mexico at the end, but hey, I’m living a dream here. I am excited to have been accepted into the following art fairs/festivals:
- March 7: First Saturday Arts Market / Houston Heights
This is the hip/funky monthly arts market very near to my home and the place that I first erected my white tent.
- March 27-29: Bayou City Arts Festival / Houston’s Memorial Park
This is the big one. This was my stretch goal/aspiration when I transitioned from corporate america to full-time artist, so I am especially thrilled to be participating.
- April 11: Midtown Art in the Park / Houston’s Midtown
This is another local art fair close to my home held annually which I am looking forward to.
- April 18-19: Buda Fine Art Express / Buda, TX
Buda is a small town on the outskirts of Austin. This will be my very first away-trip so this will involve extra planning/logistics.
- April 25: King William Fair / San Antonio, TX
This is a one-day art fair held the final weekend of Fiesta. I’m expecting friends and family to meet us there for this event which should be very fun.
- May 8-10: Allen Arts Festival / Allen, TX
I applied for this show because it is Mother’s Day weekend and my dear mother lives a half-mile away from this venue. Allen is a growing expanse north of Dallas.
- May 16-17: Texas Gulf Coast Arts Festival / Clute, TX
This is the first year for this event, so I am looking forward to a lot of pent up demand for art.
- May 20-26: Los Muertos Beach / Puerto Vallarta, MX
Look for me sitting on the beach, under a palapa at Green Chairs, drinking a margarita and watching the waves crash. I will have some art tiles with me, so in response to all the local vendors who traverse the beach selling anything and everything, I will say “Tus cosas son hermosas, pero me gustaría que usted compre mi arte”
So I invite you to look for me under my white tent (or brown palapa)! Links to the art festivals’ webpages are on my Exhibition Schedule page.